Hair & Body Mist, Blackberry, 200ml
An all in one hair and body mist that primarily refreshes, cares for and perfumes hair and skin.
A real cocktail of beneficial active ingredients for our skin, such as glycerin, betaine, hyaluronic acid and for our hair the combined action of panthenol and keramare.
Will provide our skin and hair a feeling of vitality, comfort and protection.
Sales format: Box 6 Units
Volume: 200 ML
Expansive fragrance, tremendously fruity, fresh and suggestive; with the
characteristic aroma of wild blackberries as they are: juicy and explosive of acidity.
Why do we like it?
- Anti-frizz action
- Immediate action
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Practical format
- Vegetable glycerin: Moisturises and makes the skin softer preventing it from drying out.
- Betaine: It’s properties stimulate collagen formation.
- Keramare: Protects the fibre against external damage and heat, increases hair resistance. Gives shine, vitality and strength to the hair fibre.
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps to give more elasticity to the skin.
- Panthenol: It is provitamin B5 that moisturises and promotes the formation of new cells.
- Perfume: Contains perfume with a high content of natural essential oils.
- Vegetable glycerine
- Hyaluronic acid
AQUA (WATER), PANTHENOL, GLYCERIN, BETAINE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CYSTOSEIRA COMPRESSA EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, TRIDECETH-9, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, ZEA MAYS STARCH, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLUCONOLACTONE, CALCIUM GLUCONATE.
Current ingredients correspond to current production. The ingredients can be modified, and those that appear on the labeling of each container are considered valid.
Apply to damp hair after shampooing. Spray all over hair. Distribute the product with hands or brush. Do not rinse. Comb as desired.
You can use it in the following ways: As a pre-serum, on clean face, and before applying your serum and moisturiser, as a skin preparer. You can also use it as a serum and then your usual treatment. In some cases, they can even be used alone as moisturisers.
In both cases, it can be used every day or as often as needed.
External use, do not apply to open wounds, do not ingest, avoid direct contact with eyes.
Top notes: Blackberry, raspberry, blueberry
Heart notes: Jasmine, orange blossom, strawberry
Base notes: Caramel, redcurrants