Fresh Coconut Lip Balm, 15g
Opt for our Fresh Coconut lip balm with a coconut scent to enjoy soft, hydrated lips.
Sales format: Display 12 Units
Volume: 15 G
Size: 45 X 27 MM
Lip balm with a butter and beeswax base that leaves the lips soft, with a sweet coconut scent.
Flor de Mayo's lip balm soothes, nourishes and hydrates the lips, protecting them from external agents and inclement weather.
- Cocoa butter
- Shea butter
- Vitamin E
Petrolatum, Theobroma cacao seed butter, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Beeswax, Paraffinum liquidum, Isopropyl myristate, Tocopheryl acetate, BHT, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Benzoate
1. Massage the lip balm onto the cuticles. The next morning, you'll find they're soft and flexible.
2. Apply a small amount of lip balm to a cotton bud and use to clean mistakes or excess eye make-up in an instant.
3. If you've run out of hand cream, rub your lip balm on the dry areas, such as between the fingers. Then rub your hands together to heat the product and distribute evenly. Softness and nourishment guaranteed!
4. You can tidy up peeling nails by applying a thick layer of lip balm to the broken area, ensuring it's hydrated, nourished and protected.
5. A few touches of lip balm on the cheekbone will revive the skin after a long day of work and will act as a highlighter.
6. A little lip balm applied to the eye contour with light taps moisturises the area and helps to fight expression lines.
7. Try mixing a little lip balm with some eye shadow and you'll ensure your eyes shine with a more sumptuous, creamy finish. Ideal for dry and mature skin types!
8. When you're suffering from a cold or allergy, apply a little lip balm to the nose and surrounding area. You'll protect the skin against irritation.
A mild, sweet scent that makes you feel calm and comfortable. Its warm, sweet coconut notes ensure you enjoy a perfect harmony that you'll notice every day.
Top notes: Coconut, vanilla beans
Heart notes: pineapple
Base notes: dulce de leche