Hydroalcoholic hand wash gel bottle 500ml
Hydroalcoholic hand washing gel bottle 500ml.
- Deeply cleans hands without rinsing, with a fresh eucalyptus fragrance.
- Does not dry out the skin and keeps hands soft thanks to its glycerin and Aloe Vera content.
- Dries quickly and does not feel sticky.
- Suitable for all skin types.
Sales format: Box 6 Units
Volume: 500 ML
This hydroalcoholic gel won't dry out your skin!
Yes, you read that right. In addition to deeply cleansing your hands, this hydroalcoholic gel also keeps your skin soft thanks to glycerine and aloe vera, which are also present in its ingredients.
It's the perfect hydroalcoholic gel because it dries quickly and isn't sticky. In addition, it has a refreshing eucalyptus scent and is suitable for all skin types.
Declaration of compliance with Regulation UNE En 14476.
JESÚS GÓMEZ S.L., under the brand Flor de Mayo, declares that all the lots of its hydroalcoholic products, due to their type of formulation and alcohol content, comply with the parameters specified in the UNE EN 14476 regulation.
- Alcohol denat.
- 100% natural Aloe Vera extract
- Vegetable glycerine
Alcohol denat., Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glycerin, Parfum (fragrance), Polyacrylic acid, Triethanolamine, Benzophenone-4, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Limonene.
To ensure a product fulfills its function, it must be used efficiently. For that reason, it's important you follow these steps if you want your gel to clean your hands thoroughly:
1. In the palm of your hand, apply a sufficient amount of gel to cover the entire surface of both hands.
2. Rub your hands together and don't forget your fingertips.
3. Place your right hand on top of your left hand and intertwine the fingers, thereby extending the gel across all surfaces of the hand.
It's important you spread the gel to your wrists as well.
It should take around 30 seconds to cleanse your hands. Make sure before applying the gel on your hands, these are not greasy.
External use. Do not apply to open wounds, do not ingest, avoid direct contact with the eyes.
The first thing that comes to mind is a fresh feeling. It makes you think of lush forests brimming with life in addition to the freshness of the breeze between the trees on a hot summer day. Associated with freshness and cleanliness.
Top notes: Balsamic eucalyptus, fresh
Heart notes: Eucalyptus, mint
Base notes: Moss, green