Hydroalcoholic Hand Cleansing Gel with Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus Scent, 400ml
A hydroalcoholic gel that sanitises and softens your hands at the same time.
Sales format: Box 6 Units
Volume: 400 ML
This hydroalcoholic gel with aloe vera and glycerine doesn't dry out the skin and it keeps the hands soft. It dries quickly and isn't sticky to the touch. Suitable for all skin types.
Made with aloe vera extract, vegetable glycerine and a fresh eucalyptus scent to ensure your hands remain clean and comfortable.
- 75% Alcohol denat. (cleaning power)
- 100% natural aloe vera extract
- Vegetable glycerine
Alcohol denat., Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glycerin, Parfum (fragrance), Polyacrylic acid, Triethanolamine, Benzophenone-4, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Limonene.
To ensure the product fulfills its purpose, it should be used efficiently and applied for at least 30 seconds:
1. In the palm of your hand, apply a sufficient amount of gel to cover the entire surface of both hands.
2. Rub your hands together and don't forget your fingertips.
3. Place your right hand on top of your left hand and intertwine the fingers, thereby extending the gel across all surfaces of the hand.
The first thing that comes to mind is a fresh feeling. It makes you think of lush forests brimming with life in addition to the freshness of the breeze between the trees on a hot summer day. Associated with freshness and cleanliness.
Top notes: Balsamic eucalyptus, fresh
Heart notes: Eucalyptus, mint
Base notes: Moss, green