Hydroalcoholic Gel with Aloe Vera and Eucalyptus Scent, 1 litre
A hydroalcoholic gel with 75% alcohol by volume that sanitises and softens your hands at the same time.
1L restocking format.
Sales format: UNITS 1 Units
Volume: 1 LITRO
This hydroalcoholic gel won't dry out your skin!
Yes, you read that right. In addition to deeply sanitising your hands thanks to its high alcohol content, this hydroalcoholic gel also keeps your skin soft thanks to glycerine and aloe vera, which are also present in its ingredients.
It's the perfect hydroalcoholic gel because it dries quickly and isn't sticky. In addition, it has a refreshing eucalyptus scent and is suitable for all skin types.
- 75% Alcohol denat. (cleaning power)
- 100% natural aloe vera extract
- Vegetable glycerine
Alcohol denat., Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Glycerin, Parfum (fragrance), Polyacrylic acid, Triethanolamine, Benzophenone-4, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, Limonene.
To ensure the product fulfils its purpose, it should be used efficiently and applied for at least 30 seconds:
- In the palm of your hand, apply a sufficient amount of sanitising gel to cover the entire surface of both hands.
- Rub your hands together and don't forget your fingertips.
- Place your right hand on top of your left hand and intertwine the fingers, thereby extending the sanitising gel across all surfaces of the hand.
Brief description: The first thing that comes to mind is a fresh feeling. It makes you think of lush forests brimming with life in addition to the freshness of the breeze between the trees on a hot summer day. Associated with freshness and cleanliness.
Top notes: Balsamic eucalyptus, fresh
Heart notes: Eucalyptus, mint
Base notes: Moss, green