A magnificent set for your daily facial care routine.
This set includes a gentle facial scrub that cleanses the skin, while also pampering it to leave it soft, smooth and toned.
A revitalising facial mist that refreshes and brightens your complexion is also accompanied by a free hair turban, allowing you to apply products with complete ease.
Why do we like it?
- 2-in-1 multi-use product (mist)
- Over 95% natural ingredients
- Softens, nourishes, smooths and refreshes
- Natural radiance
With one simple gesture, you can moisturise, refresh, soothe, brighten and even protect your skin from the sun's rays and environmental pollution.
Facial mist is a new beauty gesture, which does not replace serum, cream or toner, but serves to complement the beauty routine. Their practical format and ease of use mean that you can carry them with you at all times and apply them anywhere and at any time. You can use them in the following ways:
1. As a pre-serum, on a cleansed face, and before applying your serum and moisturiser, as a skin preparer.
2. As a serum and then your usual treatment. In some cases, they can even be used alone as moisturisers, as they contain moisturising active ingredients in their formulation.
3. They act as a make-up fixer, so you can use them at the end of your make-up.
4. You can apply them at any time of the day, when you feel your skin needs extra hydration (in summer, if you are in dry environments...), or when you notice it dull, tired or dull.
1.To begin with, choose a facial scrub to avoid damaging the delicate skin on your face. Completely discard special body scrubs, as we are treating a different area with different characteristics.
2. Before using the scrub, cleanse your face and rid it of impurities. Make sure it is damp when you are going to apply the scrub, as it will spread the product better and the elimination of dead cells will be more effective.
3. When you apply the scrub, do it gently and make small circles. Be careful not to apply too much force, as this will redden your face unnecessarily; making the circles stronger is not synonymous with greater effect, so try to make these circular movements more gentle and you will not damage your dermis.
4. Pay attention to the direction of the circular movements, as they should always be upwards, from the centre of the face towards the ears, so that the skin remains firm and youthful. Apply the scrub evenly all over your face with your fingertips and even massage it into your complexion for a minute to stimulate circulation.
5. To remove the scrub, use cold water to close the pores of your face and revive its radiance. Pat dry with a towel - don't try to towel dry to avoid further reddening. Once dry, apply your mask or moisturiser to tighten pores.
If you are consistent and exfoliate your face once a week, you will see immediate results when it comes time to apply your daily make-up.
A fruity, highly balanced scent with notes of kiwi, apple, melon and exotic passion fruit.
Top notes: Passion fruit, kiwi, exotic citrus fruits
Heart notes: Apple, melon, poppy
Base notes: White moss, musk