Peel off Mask Dragon Fruit
Collagen synthesis stimulating and firming facial mask. Enriched with pitaya extract with antioxidant and anti-ageing properties.
Sales format: Box 12 Units
Volume: 10 ML
Size: 55 x 20 mm
Face mask enriched with pitaya extract, that contains moisturising, antioxidant and anti-ageing properties and stimulate firming and collagen synthesis.
Hylocereus hydratus fruit extract, Pitaya o Dragon fruits.
To apply to the facial skin, follow these steps:
1. Clean your face: The mask must always be applied to perfectly clean skin. Carefully remove any make-up, using liquid soap or cleansing milk if you have normal or dry skin, or a neutral soap if you have combination or oily skin. For a deep cleanse, massage the soap into the face using circular movements and then rinse with warm water.
2. Exfoliate your skin: To allow the mask's active ingredients to deeply penetrate the skin, after cleansing apply an exfoliating product that will gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead cells and encouraging cell regeneration. Apply the product by massaging gently from the centre of the face outwards, not forgetting the neck, then rinse with warm water.
3. Apply the mask: Using a silicone spatula or the fingertips, apply the mask to the entire face and spread the product evenly.
4. Relax: The treatment must be left on for between 10 and 15 minutes. Make the most of the wait and have a lie down, close your eyes and relax, maybe with some nice background music playing.
5. Remove the mask from your face: Once the wait time is over, use a sponge or cloth soaked in warm water to gently remove the mask. Ensure you remove all traces of the product, from the neck and around the face, and apply a moisturising cream after treatment.
Any clay mask should only be applied once a week.