Toning and detoxifying natural green clay facial mask to purify and improve the appearance of the skin.
Sales format: Box 12 Units
Natural green clay facial mask with toning and detoxifying properties thanks to its richness in calcium and iron that tones, purifies and improves the texture and appearance of the skin, eliminating impurities. It contains Asiatic centella, known for its ermoprotective properties and activators of circulation, which accelerate collagen synthesis and is an antioxidant.
- Asiatic Centella extract
- Vegetable Glycerin
- 100% natural white clay
- 100% natural green clay
Aqua (water), Kaolin, Illite, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Centella asiatica extract, Parfum (fragrance), Xanthan gum, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trideceth-9, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Benzoic acid, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool.
To apply to the facial skin, follow these steps:
1. Clean your face: The mask must always be applied to perfectly clean skin. Carefully remove any make-up, using liquid soap or cleansing milk if you have normal or dry skin, or a neutral soap if you have combination or oily skin. For a deep cleanse, massage the soap into the face using circular movements and then rinse with warm water.
2. Exfoliate your skin: To allow the mask's active ingredients to deeply penetrate the skin, after cleansing apply an exfoliating product that will gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead cells and encouraging cell regeneration. Apply the product by massaging gently from the centre of the face outwards, not forgetting the neck, then rinse with warm water.
3. Apply the mask: Using a silicone spatula or the fingertips, apply the mask to the entire face and spread the product evenly.
4. Relax: The treatment must be left on for between 10 and 15 minutes. Make the most of the wait and have a lie down, close your eyes and relax, maybe with some nice background music playing.
5. Remove the mask from your face: Once the wait time is over, use a sponge or cloth soaked in warm water to gently remove the mask. Ensure you remove all traces of the product, from the neck and around the face, and apply a moisturising cream after treatment.
Any clay mask should only be applied once a week.