Face Mask Charcoal Clay, 10ml
Purifying facial mask with black clay and charcoal that helps to remove impurities from the skin.
Sales format: Box 12 Units
Facial mask with black clay that has a purifying action thanks to its charcoal content that eases the elimination of impurities and the restructuring of the skin. The natural anti-pollution complex, formulated with natural extracts of lemon, apple and ginseng, helps eliminate pollutants from the skin.
- Activated charcoal
- Lemon extract
- Apple extract
- Peach extract
- Wheat extract
- Wheat germ extract
- Ginseng extract
- 100% natural white clay
Aqua (water), Kaolin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Charcoal powder, Glycerin, Citrus limon fruit extract, Pyrus malus juice, Prunus persica juice, Triticum vulgare seed extract, Hordeum vulgare seed extract, Panax ginseng root extract, Parfum (fragrance), Xanthan gum, Propylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated castor oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trideceth-9, Benzoic acid, Benzyl salicylate, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Coumarin, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal
To apply to the facial skin, follow these steps:
1. Clean your face: The mask must always be applied to perfectly clean skin. Carefully remove any make-up, using liquid soap or cleansing milk if you have normal or dry skin, or a neutral soap if you have combination or oily skin. For a deep cleanse, massage the soap into the face using circular movements and then rinse with warm water.
2. Exfoliate your skin: To allow the mask's active ingredients to deeply penetrate the skin, after cleansing apply an exfoliating product that will gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead cells and encouraging cell regeneration. Apply the product by massaging gently from the centre of the face outwards, not forgetting the neck, then rinse with warm water.
3. Apply the mask: Using a silicone spatula or the fingertips, apply the mask to the entire face and spread the product evenly.
4. Relax: The treatment must be left on for between 10 and 15 minutes. Make the most of the wait and have a lie down, close your eyes and relax, maybe with some nice background music playing.
5. Remove the mask from your face: Once the wait time is over, use a sponge or cloth soaked in warm water to gently remove the mask. Ensure you remove all traces of the product, from the neck and around the face, and apply a moisturising cream after treatment.
Any clay mask should only be applied once a week.