100% Pure Tea Tree Oil, 20ml
Pure tea tree oil is famed for its multiple uses in skin and hair care.
It helps to prevent common skin and hair issues caused by the use of shared spaces.
Tea tree is the star player in terms of antiseptic and bactericide properties.
Sales format: Display 6 Units
Volume: 20 ML
Size: 43 X 43 X 120 MM
This essential oil is a favourite in aromatherapy and cosmetics due to its multiple uses in skin care:
- It helps to prevent common skin and hair issues caused by the use of shared spaces (gymnasiums, showers, schools).
- This powerful, antiseptic and bactericide oil is a favourite in aromatherapy and cosmetics thanks to its multiple uses in skin and hair care.
- It's able to penetrate the dermis, which is how it can deeply cleanse, regenerate and purify your skin.
- It's infallible in preventing lice and nits.
- In addition, it's enriched with vitamin E, which helps to preserve it, allowing you to enjoy its benefits longer.
- 100% pure tea tree oil
- Vitamin E
Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Tocopheryl acetate, Limonene, Linalool.
Apply 2-3 drops to the area that needs treating, 2 times a day.
Facial: Pour a few drops on the palm of the hand and massage into your face.
Hair care: Apply a few drops directly on your hair about 20 minutes before washing it.
Body: massage in until completely absorbed.
Brief description: Characteristic scent that mixes an equal amount of fresh top notes from citrus fruits with the green persistence of this thousand-year-old tree from Australia.
Top notes: Citrus fruits
Heart notes: Fresh
Base notes: Green